Wallasey Swimming Club-Goes High Tech!
The club has finally taken the plunge and aquired new calendaring & news tools that will bring the following benefits for the club and parents:
The calendar will keep you informed of all of the latest information - as it happens! View them from wherever you are that has an Internet connection, or on your iPhone
- Live web based calendar events & newsletters
Choose to automatically send calendar events and news to your:
- RSS News feeder
Print out calendars
Be automatically informed when changes occur
Under your control - you can choose to join or leave as you wish
Add events to your home, internet, or work calendar.
Get reminders of any event at a time you choose:
- By email
- By text message*
A totally free of charge service for browsing,email RSS etc. Please note if you use *Text messages, they may come out of your allowance or be charged at a nominal rate usually10p, but check with your provider or contact Dave
Totally free of advertising, spam and other nasties
No one has access to any email, phone number or other personal information
Your information is not shared or passed to anyone else
| How to join in?
You can subscribe (it just means join - its free) in one two ways:
- Subscribe yourself by following the instructions over the page
- Either speak Dave Penketh or contact him by email (email@example.com) and we can add you to the list
Subscribing yourself is easy...
To unsubscribe, use the link at the bottom of any of the emails you receive and you will be instantly removed. You can also contact us and we can unsubscribe you
- For News www.trumba.com/calendars/wsc-polo-news
- The Polo Club also has its own calendar on www.trumba.com/calendars/wpc
- You will see the following screen
- Click on the ‘ Subscribe ‘ button
- Choose your desired method for receiving events and complete the boxes
- You can subscribe more than once with different email adresses:
e.g. home, iphone, work, etc.
- It's that simple!
- You can view either of these calendars online using the address in steps1 & 2